New Frontiers Programme Overview
Are You Interested In Starting Your Own Business?
The LINC works with entrepreneurs and budding entrepreneurs to develop their business idea..
New Frontiers Program at the LINC
The New Frontiers Programme is Enterprise Ireland's national entrepreneur development programme. If you have an innovative business idea and are planning to establish and run your own company, the New Frontiers Programme could be for you.
We provide knowledge intensive, export oriented companies with a package of supports to help accelerate the business and to equip you with the skills and contacts that you need to successfully start and grow your company.
What’s On Offer?
- Training in all areas of business including financial management, market research & validation, business process, patenting, product development and sales training.
- Mentoring from experienced business advisers and practitioners.
- Office and other business incubation facilities, funded hot desk.
- €15,000 stipend to cover full time participation in the six month programme.
- Networking with other entrepreneurs and business development agencies.
- Introductions to seed and early stage capital investment networks.
- Access to entrepreneurship best practice, both national and international.
- Peer-group learning from participants in the region and across the country.
- Access to expertise in Enterprise Ireland, including the Market Research Centre.
- Expertise from ITT Dublin & ITB, and the supportive environment of their business incubation centres.
- Access to Amazon Web Hosting Services & Microsoft BizSpark support.
Who Should Apply?
Potential entrepreneurs who:
The Programme is targeted at Entrepreneur with early-stage start-up companies. The Programme is open to applications from a range of sectors including; information and communication technology, engineering and electronics, medical devices, biotechnology, pharma, digital media, cleantech/renewable energy and eligible internationally traded services. Ideally candidates have the following characteristics
- Intend establishing an export focused business.
- Ambition, capability and commitment to developing a sustainable business.
- Growth oriented - planning on achieving a turnover greater than €500,000 and create more than 5 jobs in a three to five-year timescale.
- Ability to grow a business that is built on a strong foundation of innovation and/or technology.
- Ability to show evidence of an attractive commercial market for the proposed business or service.
How to apply?
For more information please contact Claire Mac Namee on 01 8851502 or Claire.MacNamee@itb.ie